How to Help Our Cause

The first step in voicing your opinion is to contact your California State Legislative Representative. Use this link to find the information about your local representative. Find my representative.

Become a Member of Fairview Families and Friends
By joining our organization you can help the residents of Fairview Developmental Center and stay informed about the future of FDC.
Call us at 714/751-2344 to join or make a donation.

Print and Mail our Membership Form (pdf version)